Tuesdays Tallies – 2 hours early, I’ve even shocked myself :)
Progress on my One a Day has gone well this week. I’ve managed to complete a total of 54 blocks and almost ran out of yarn. With this in mind I laid out all the blocks to decide on a design. In the end I left out the plain blocks, the nine patch granny square and the granny stripes and ended up with 45 blocks in the final design.
I still have a ball and a half of cream yarn so I will use that to join the blocks. That’s where my quest for a joining pattern begins. I usually sew the seams together using a slip stitch. However while reading through fellow bloggers pages I came across a pattern for a beautiful join that seemed lacy. I decided that would be nice to try but for the life of me I can’t remember whose blog I saw it on. I’m going to search back through the internet history later and hopefully I’ll find the blog I spotted it on.
I’m getting really excited at this point to get finished so hopefully I’ll have some rows joined to show you next week. I do have to get some Halloween amigurimi done by the weekend too so I just hope the next week is as productive.
I hope everyone is getting on well. Looking forward to seeing how everyone is doing. Check out everyone else's progress on Gingerbread Girl Blog.
Until next time,
Happy Crocheting, x