Progress on the One a Day has been steady this week. Due to budgetary constraints I am unable/banned from purchasing anymore yarn so I need to use up all yarn already bought for this blanket. Due to this I’m not able to do ten of each block as planned. I’m going to have some blocks dotted through the blanket that there may be only one or two of that type. When I’ve all the yarn used up then I’ll look at the number of blocks I have and see if I need any more.
This is my progress to date. I think I’m roughly on target for having a block a day completed.
In other news I started going to a sewing class this evening. Of course I really enjoyed it. It’s great to be in a room full of people with similar interests. Some of the other students are also crochet and knitaholics so I told them about this group. I’ve decided to make a christening gown for my son in this class. It’s an ambitious plan but I love a challenge so I’ll give it a go. I have a christening gown that I crocheted (and won 1st prize at the local agricultural show, I was chuffed, I never win anything) so if all else fails I can line it and use that.
I hope everyone’s progress in the One a Day is going well. I’m looking forward to checking in and see how everyone’s getting along.
Until next time,
Happy Crocheting, x