Wednesday 14 December 2011

Thank You - Liebster Blog Award

Hi Everyone,

I just received some super exciting news, I was nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award by Shelley at All4MeggyMoo. I am over the moon and it really means so so much to me. Thank you Shelley, this was a lovely nod of approval and I am honored that you enjoy visiting my blog.


When I began this blog I worried that I wouldn't have enough things to blog about. That was not the case. I've a list a mile long and not enough hours in the day to write about everything. What I didn't anticipate though was that through blogging I would become part of an online group of friends. It's really great to get to know people with similar interests that can share ideas and offer words of praise and encouragement. 

I have found so many fabulous blogs which I really enjoy visiting. When I saw that I could nominate 5 blogs I love to visit, I was in a real dilemma. How can I pick just 5, it's a very difficult decision. On my blog there is a full list of my favourite blogs and besides the following 5 brilliant bloggers there are some more on this list that I also love.

So, without further ado, here are my 5 favourite blogs to visit :)

I hope you get the chance to check out these blogs, they are very talented people sharing their world with us.

Thank you for stopping by :)

Happy Crocheting & Crafting, x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I love your blog and always look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete