Friday 10 February 2012

Happy Friday Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday. I hope you have had a lovely week. Recently I've had a busy time, like so many of you out there, with lots of worries. I really try to be positive. Its so refreshing to enter blog land and find so many inspirational and talented people that very kindly share all their work with us. It definitely brightens up my day.

I was a little fed up with sewing in ends this morning so I decided to look up tea cosies. I found a beautiful pattern and blog from Jenny in Australia. Her blog is called JustJen - Knits & Stitches, link here.


I found her ripple tea cosy pattern, this is Jenny's picture above of her finished cosy. It is just beautiful, I LOVE it.

I've eagerly dug into the stash and pulled out some nice bright stylecraft yarn. I'm very excited to get it started and its definitely brightened up my day. Hopefully I'll have some more tea cosy goodness to share very soon :)

Have a great weekend.

Happy Crocheting, x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niamh...oh now THAT is a lovely tea-cosy! I'm looking forward to seeing your version after seeing your lovely squares for the BBB2012! Have a lovely weekend :)x

    ReplyDelete