Monday 27 February 2012

Surprise Parcels

Hi Everyone,

Its official, I have the best husband in the world ever. I am so so so lucky. This morning the postman arrived with not one but two surprise parcels. One was a beautiful pair of stud earrings. I had recently lost one of my studs and had been switching my remaining stud between ears to stop them closing up.

The second parcel though is the one I am most excited about. It is the All Sewn Up book by Chloe Owens. I saw a review of it recently and I had shown a photo of the owl cushion to my husband. It looked like a beautiful book and got a great review so I put the reference in my Amazon wishlist and thought no more off it till this morning when I opened my second parcel.



I thought I would burst with excitement when I started going through the book. It is absolutely stunning and inspiring. I could not put it down. From the first pattern to the last, they are all patterns I would try. I think I'm going to start with the Springtime Showers Mobile. I'm also going to do the Customised Lampshade Covers because I have three plain cream lampshades around the house and it would be nice to have a burst of colour on them. Not too mention trying the Owl Cushion. I have the kid in a candy store feeling where I don't really know what to do first.

All this reading is making me neglect my granny stripe blanket but I have the 7 rows done for the week so I'm happy. More on that tomorrow on Tuesday Tallies. Oh and I decided I'm going to give my All about Granny blanket to my Aunt as a present. She's always very good to us and I know she'll like it. I want it to go to a good home where it will get use and I'm sure it will there.

Hope you all had a good weekend. See you tomorrow for One a Day.

Happy Crafting, x

1 comment:

  1. You are a very lucky lady indeed. That is on my wishlist as well, although my wishlist is massive on Amazon. I keep dropping hints about looking at it for ideas for a Mothers day present, so hopefully!!!

    ReplyDelete