Friday 24 February 2012

Horray for Friday

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a good week. Things are good here. Enjoying time with my little man so not getting much done. Sorry I didn't post for the one a day. I was trying to pick my next project. I made myself a promise that everything I make this year has to be able to be entered into the agricultural shows crafts section during the summer. Having that said though I always have an overwhelming urge to make blankets, which I could enter but they rarely win. So I decided the heart must win out over the head. Therefore I've began another blanket for the one a day. I picked Lucy's Granny Stripe Blanket from Attic24 because I had the yarn and it was a pattern that I could remember easily.

I began it on Wednesday and I love it already. It's easy to follow and I don't have to spend 10 minutes trying to remember where I was when I pick it up. Just what I need at the moment.
I do have a little confession though. I justified picking this pattern because I had the yarn but I had been using some of the yarn for other projects so I may have to buy more, oops :)

I will definitely do the hexagon blanket after this one, I just needed something that didn't require alot of concentration now.

I'm still working on the tea cosy I started 2 weeks ago. I worked up both sides in a day, I just have buttons to finish it off so its sitting WIP pile. Oh and it still needs to be blocked.



Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy Crocheting, x

1 comment:

  1. Pleaaase finish the tea cosy soon, I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete