Saturday 4 February 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Hi Everyone,

I hope your all having a lovely weekend. I was recently given the Versatile Blogger Award from Kashi at Kashi's Corner. I am delighted to get this award and even more delighted that Kashi and others enjoy reading my blog. I am relatively new to blogging and I love getting to know people with the same interests as me, its an inspiration and really great fun. Thank you Kashi for the award, it means alot to me and I am grateful :)

The rules of the award are:
1. Add the award to your blog;
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you;
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself;
4. List the rules;
5. Award to 15 bloggers; and 
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hmmmmmm, 7 random things about me, well lets see:
1. I have a phobia of tomato ketchup. I hate it and I can't even touch a plate if its on it, how weird is that :)
2. I burned 2 fingers on my right hand when I was a toddler, I put my hand over a candle and didn't think to take it out, oooopsie
3. I have an honours degree in Chemistry and a Masters Degree in Environmental Science
4. I met my husband when I was 17
5. I really am addicted to books, I just love books especially craft and cook books
6. I LOVE Christmas
7. I love a hot cup of tea first thing in the morning, it sets me up for the day

Now to pick 15 bloggers to give the award too, this will be tough because I love Kashi's blog and her list, alot of them are my favourites too. :  
15. Knitspiring Odyssey

I didn't like to overlap my choices so the following blogs are the ones Kashi nominated but I also really enjoy them. They're really worth checking out:

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. 

Happy Crocheting, x


11 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh,
    Thankyou so much for the award . Great to find your lovely blog :0) Just off to read some more. I'm with you on the Tea ...can't beat a nice hot cuppa . It's snowing here at the moment and I'mm off to put the kettle on .
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award, you really deserve it. I do love to read about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Tomato Ketchup is a favourite around here along with Chilli and a dozen other types. LOL I am also a bit addicted to books. I just love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Niamh , not only are you crafty but clever as well........
    I love reading 'facts' about bloggers, everyone is so different, makes life so much more interesting.

    Tomato ketchup,t ht certainly is an unusual phobia....thanks for the award I am going to check out some of the blogs you listed and find some crafty peeps.

    Have a gerat weekend,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you for the mention. I love getting awards but find it s hard to chose just 15 of my favourite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Niamh for the award! It means a lot :-). It's going to be a hard job though to find 15 blogs, since the ones I like most are already mentioned in this post haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award!! I'm chuffed!! And I love all the other blogs you picked.
    I love a good cup of tea, although I very rarely get to drink it hot these days! And I haven't read a book since Rose was born......3 children and books and crafting something had to go and it was the books.
    Have a fantastic weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Niamh...Congratulations on your award from Kashi! Aww that is so kind of you to give me a special mention! Your blog is really taking off isn't it? Well deserved indeed :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again Niamh! Just wanted to tell you that I have given the Versatile Blogger Award too... pop over to my blog to pick it up :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Niamh, and I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award too!
    I love reading your posts, Judy @ vintagehomespun xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Congratulations on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me! I'm not very good with awards but I shall have to have a think and see if there is anything that is of interest!!!!!!!!

    Have a a super day!

    Vanessa xxxx

    p.s with you....nothing beats a good cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete